Murder at Phillip’s Coffee Shop

Murder at Phillip’s Coffee Shop

Howard had always been an entrepreneur at heart. As the proprietor of a family-owned office supply store in New York City, he was always looking for ways to set himself apart from the competition. One day, he decided to take a trip to Seattle to attend a business conference.

While in Seattle, Howard stumbled upon something that would change his life forever: coffee. He had never tasted anything like it before, and he was immediately hooked. The rich, bold flavor and the smooth texture were unlike anything he had ever experienced.

As he explored the city, Howard noticed something interesting. Seattle was home to a wide variety of high-end coffee shops, each with its own unique style and flavor profile. He began to wonder if he could do something similar with his office supply store back in New York.

When Howard returned to New York, he immediately set to work on his plan. He knew that he wanted to open a high-end coffee shop in front of his office supply store, but he wasn't exactly sure how to do it. He spent months researching the best beans, experimenting with different brewing methods, and designing the perfect space.

Finally, after months of hard work, Howard's vision became a reality. He opened a high-end coffee shop called "Phillip’s" right in front of his office supply store. He named the shop after his son. The shop featured only the finest beans from around the world, and customers couldn't get enough of the rich, bold flavor.

As it turned out, Howard's idea was a huge success. Not only did the coffee shop bring in a ton of business, but it also gave Howard an advantage over other office supply stores in the area. Customers loved the convenience of being able to grab a cup of coffee while shopping for office supplies, and they appreciated the attention to detail and quality that Howard brought to every aspect of his business.

Before long, Howard opened a second Phillip’s location in another part of the city. This location was even more successful than the first, and it quickly became a favorite spot for coffee connoisseurs all over the city.

Roslyn was Howard’s wife. She had a good job working in a dental office for a successful dentist in town.

However, Roslyn found herself struggling with money. She embezzled money from the dentist she worked for, she was caught and had promised to pay the money back. She was unable to pay back the dentist, which only compounded her problems.

To make matters worse, Roslyn also owed money to the tax authorities. She was unable to pay this debt also, now she was facing mounting fines and penalties.

Feeling overwhelmed and ashamed, Roslyn confided in her brother Evan. Evan had been working at the coffee shop that Howard, Roslyn's husband. He knew that Roslyn was struggling and wanted to help her in any way he could.

 One morning, an employee of Howard’s office supply store arrived to open it up for the day. As he approached the door, he noticed that it was unlocked. This was strange, as Howard was always very particular about locking up at night. When the employee entered the store, he immediately knew something was wrong, he noticed a strange smell in the air.

When the employee opened the door to Howard's office, he was shocked to find his boss lying on the floor, motionless. It was clear that something terrible had happened as poor Howard was lying in a pool of his own blood. The employee quickly called the police, who arrived at the scene soon after.

The police determined that Howard had been stabbed over 40 times, some of the stabbing had occurred after poor Howard had expired.

For over 20 years, Howard's murder remained unsolved. His family and friends had long since given up hope of ever finding out what had really happened to him. But then, something unexpected happened.

Howard's former nanny, who had worked for the family at the time of the murder, came forward with new information. She revealed that Howard's wife Roslyn and her brother Evan had plotted to kill him for his money and estate.

The nanny's testimony was the missing piece of the puzzle that the police had been searching for. With this new information, they were able to re-open the case and investigate further. They found evidence linking Roslyn and Evan to the murder, including DNA samples and financial records.

Roslyn and Evan were arrested and charged with Howard's murder. They both denied the allegations. The evidence against them was circumstantial but it was solid. After a lengthy trial, they were found guilty and sentenced to 25 years to life in prison.

Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.